Help and Support
Thank you for showing interest in Pro100 sofware. Please note that our support service does not include or cover other products supplied by 3rd Parties who are not our resellers or dealers. Feel free to contact us if you need help with a project such as customization or creating a catalog.
What do I get after purchase?
Please be advised that Pro100 trial version is available for download and evaluation prior to purchasing the software. The demo does not expire and therefore take your time to play around with it.
The following is a list of support and services you should expect.
- You will receive a physical dongle key which is your actual license via US mail - UPS or USPS
- Installation file via e-mail for download and copy of paid invoice
- Unlimited techinical support for one-time purchasers. 30 days for customers under monthly payments.
- Free updates
- Free video tutorials + project samples
- Scheduled online meetings for training
The Difference Between Updates and Upgrades
Updates and upgrades are different terms with different meaning.
- Free for all and provided anytime.
- Sometimes called a patch that fixes Pro100 features to improve usage.
- Protects against any found security risks.
- New Pro100 version with significant change and major improvements
- Requires the purchase of new version and usually cost less for existing users.
- We call it "overhaul" done every 2-3 years
We provide support to only our products and will only provide support services through the following channels of communication.
- Community Forums
- Software Updates
- Online Tutorials
- Online Manual
- Onsite Training (Extra charge)
Go ahead and ownload detailed Pro100 demo version and learning guide to familiarize yourself with the program. This will be for your own learning experience. We have a team of professional developers and customer service available to help you.
If you are evaluating Pro100 (pre-sale), please note that the exchange of images and projects demonstrated during, before, or after your online meeting with our support team member does not include multiple revisions. For the sake of time, the goal of the online meeting is to show you a proof-of-concept, not create a flawless completed project. You will need to purchase the Pro100 full version to do that, unless you are sub-contracting our design services (pricing negotiable).
We are on Eastern Standard Time (EST), that is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-5). Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5:00 pm. Our goal is to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Actual response times may vary and we may well take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
2043 South Bend Ave.,
South Bend, IN 46637