Help and Support
Thank you for your interest in Pro100 software. Please be aware that our support service only applies to our own products and does not include any products from third-party suppliers who are not our authorized resellers or dealers.
If you are looking for catalog integration into Pro100, there is a fee involved, which varies depending on the size of the catalog. To obtain an accurate cost estimate, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
What do I get after purchase?
Experience the power of Pro100 with our trial version - available for download now! Take your time to evaluate the software before making a purchase. The demo doesn't expire, so feel free to dive in and explore its capabilities.
The following is a list of support and services you should expect.
- You will receive a physical dongle key which is your actual license via US mail - We primarily use US Postal Service. Feel free to request specific courier
- Installation file via e-mail for download and copy of paid invoice
- Unlimited techinical support for one-time purchasers. 30 days for customers under monthly plans.
- Free updates
- Free video tutorials + project samples
- Scheduled online meetings for training
The Difference Between Updates and Upgrades
Updates and upgrades are different terms with different meaning.
- Free for all and provided anytime.
- Sometimes called a patch that fixes Pro100 features to improve usage.
- Protects against any found security risks.
- Usually highly recommended.
- New Pro100 version with significant change and major improvements
- Requires the purchase of new version and usually cost less for existing users.
- We call it "overhaul" done every 2-3 years
We provide support to only our products and will only provide support services through the following channels of communication.
- Community Forums
- Software Updates
- Online Tutorials
- Online Manual
- Onsite Training (Extra charge)
Go ahead and download detailed Pro100 demo version and learning guide to familiarize yourself with the program. This will be for your own learning experience. We have a team of professional developers and customer service available to help you.
I am going out of business, can I sell or give it to my family member or friend?
Absolutely! However, please be advised that if your family member or friend wants support,they should call you. Otherwise, we can arrange for support costs depending on the need.
If you are evaluating Pro100 (pre-sale), please note that the exchange of images and projects demonstrated during, before, or after your online meeting with our support team member does not include multiple revisions. For the sake of time, the goal of the online meeting is to show you a proof-of-concept, not create a flawless completed project. You will need to purchase the Pro100 full version to do that, unless you are sub-contracting our design services (pricing negotiable).
We are on Pacific Time Zone (PST), that is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-5). Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5:00 pm. Our goal is to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Actual response times may vary and we may well take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.